Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's been a busy week. Miss Ella has another tooth....so that makes 6 and she has another incisor trying to poke through.

We signed up at the O'Fallon version of the YMCA (the Renaud Spirit Center) yesterday. We are going to sign Ella up in swim lessons for the fall. We are also looking into the Kindermusik classes. She loves music (especially the Eagles) so we are thinking this is going to be right up her alley!!

A couple of weeks ago, I started a Moms group on the meetup.com website. We had our first meetup today and was able to meet one of the other moms. It was nice to have some little ones the same age as Ella to play with. I also found out that the other O'Fallon Moms group is stepping down as the organizer and I think I'm going to take over! YIKES! That means I will have about 30 moms and kids looking to me to come up with unique outing ideas.

Any ideas?

3 comments:

Christy said...

The meet-up.com idea is awesome. I totally need to do that. It is hard meeting other moms, with kids the same age.

Jen said...

run, fast, the othr way!! HA, nope just kidding!!

It's in our DNA to do that cort of crap. If you rememebr I ran the woman's auxilliary in Houston for several years, and then the Bunco group I started here, and then my CM stuff in Terre Haute. We are not complete without total chaos in our lives......see you soon!!!!!

Dave Morris said...

Advice - I'll have to tell you in person... and Dr. Mike can thank me later.