Monday, August 13, 2007

It was a late night last night. Ella woke us up at 12:10am, not very happy, as she had vomited all over her bed and was running a fever of 101! This was the first time that she has run a fever so I was running around not sure what to do! What fun! We cleaned her up, changed the sheets (which I might add is the biggest pain in the butt on a crib) and tried to put her back to sleep.



By this point a storm was approaching and for all that know me....I hate them! So, Ella was awake because her internal clock was apparently telling her it was morning! I was awake because I was busy running between the window, the computer (to check the weather), my cell phone (to check the weather) and the TV ( to check the weather)!! Mike was awake because he was putting towels in the window (it leeks from time to time), rocking Ella (not working at all), and yelling at the cats because they decided to start fighting at 1am!



By 2am all was quiet, everyone was sleeping! To add to the excitement, I decided that I was going to develop a nasty sore throat and sinus headache. So today, I feel like crap and have already sent Mike to Walgreens at 7am to buy drugs!



Today, Ella and I will be lounging around in our PJs all day....watching TV and playing with all her toys. I don't feel good, she doesn't' feel good.....Fun for Mike later!!



____________________________________________



In other news, Ella got a 5th tooth! I think I can feel a molar trying to poke through, which I think is part of the cause for the vomiting and fever last night. Not to mention the fact that my Mother was feeding her the crispy part on fried chicken last night.....



Mike and I are officially trying to have another baby! I'm nervous that if and when we get pregnant, this baby is going to be a nightmare. Ella was so easy, pregnancy and labor was easy, she has been easy! It scares me!!!

4 comments:

Violet said...

poor baby ella! i'm sorry that she isn't feeling good...

no worries about what 'might be' with the new baby. chances are that this pregnancy, birth, and baby will be easier than the first!

and hurry up with the whole deal, will ya? i could use some company!

Dave Morris said...

Yeah you need to be puking every time you brush YOUR teeth too!!! Get with the program, dammit.

I would have dropped by for coffee had I known you guys were up so late. i was doing the same thing...

Anonymous said...

Oh.sweet.baby.jesus.....the molars SUCK when they come in....
Will has the top & bottom molar on the left side, & he's been a miserable, cranky, not-sleeping little boy the past couple nights, so I guess the right side is coming in too...

Good luck with the baby-makin'!

Jen said...

I just want to remind you that in 12 years when Ella and #2 are fighting and pissing and moaning in the backseat of your mommy mobile that I WILL say I TOLD YOU SO, if you do get prego soon.....so BE warned.....I WILL DO it!!!!

on other fronts, sorry to hear about the icky's.....hope everyone is better and I am REALLY glad you finally posted!!!