Friday, January 12, 2007

For those of you in the Missouri area you know about the recent disappearance of a little boy in Franklin County. The news stations are now reporting that he has been found alive and has been returned to his family. Just as equally exciting is the fact that he was found with another little boy that disappeared 4 years ago, Shawn Hornbeck.

I'm so glad that they found both of these boys alive and well. I have been praying that they would be safely returned. Mike and I had a conversation last night about this and I can't even imagine what there families were going through.

I don't understand how a person can do this. What right do they have to take another persons child? I would want that persons head on a platter if anything ever happened to my daughter. What goes through a persons mind when they are contemplating doing something like this?

God has done a wonderful by bringing these boys home. Everyone hug your child a little bit tighter tonight, tell them you love them and be thankful that they are safe!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I could not agree with you more Paula! Thank God these boys were found. I give my kids stranger danger lectures all the time. Brooke is starting to understand now that she is in kindergarten ~ more of what is happening in the world. Wow, raising kids is rough!