Friday, October 13, 2006

As I was browsing through Halloween costumes yesterday I came across this:

"Available in one size Adult standard. Adam costume fits up to 180 lbs. Eve costume fits up to 109 lbs."

Does anyone else see whats wrong here??? Adult Standard.....fits up to 109lbs......EXCUSE ME??

Adult standard for who? I don't know anyone who is 109lbs. I think the American average for women is somewhere around a size 10-12, 150-160 lbs.

Just makes you feel like a big fat slob!!

I've been working very hard that last 2 weeks trying to lose the last 15lbs of baby weight. My goal is for Dec 10, the day Mike and I leave on our cruise. So far I've lost 5lbs. So if you see me eating bad stuff, yell at me and tell me to eat a carrot!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I'm with ya! Sizes for Halloween costumes are goofy. Some say it will fit dress size 4-12. To me that would mean it's gonna be too big on a size 4 or pretty tight on a size 12. Makes no sense. They should make them just the same size as regular clothes and you should be able to buy your size, especially since you are paying as much as regular clothing costs. Anyway....

Violet said...

Yeah!!!

(bastards...)

Although, I prefer my costumes to fit a little small... Haha....

I don't think I can even remember when I weighed under 109 pounds. Maybe my freshman year of high school. And I thought I was soooo fat!

KellyKline said...

It just ain't right.

Pass the m&m's.