Monday, March 27, 2006

Stuff...

Here is the latest picture of my belly:

22 Weeks



The furniture has been ordered and should be here next week. The bedding has been ordered and should also be here next week. Things are coming together in the room. Mike and I still have to finish painting, put up blinds and the closet organizer. My brother has to put in a light and ceiling fan. The goal is to have the room done by June 1st. We shouldn't have a problem with that.

I've finally started feeling Ella kick. She's finally strong enough for me to feel her on the outside moving around. It's kinda creepy, in a good way. Everyday it still amazes me that this little being is being created inside of me.




Does it make me completely nuts that I'm excited that Mike is going out of town tomorrow and I have the day off and my plan is to clean out the kitchen cabinets?
I'm starting to think so!!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Wow, Ella is really growing fast now. Your belly is so cute!

You're not nuts, you'll probably get more done without him there.

Nichole said...

I think I see a nose sticking out LoL.

No, youre not crazy, its called nesting. =o)

Dave Morris said...

Must... resist... looking... at... boobs...

Must... resist... looking....

Ah, to hell with it. Tell Mike I said I'm sorry.