Saturday, March 25, 2006

BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Update: 15mins and $220.06 later and I have heat. I can't believe that in 15mins the guy got my heat working. Not that I care, I would have paid whatever he wanted....It is already warmer in here.

As I was getting up this morning around 5:30am to pee for the 50th time (this is what happens when you are preggo), I noticed that is was really chilly in the house. I woke Mike up and asked him to go check on the heat. He said, "It must be really cold outside." I told him it's too cold in here, somethings wrong. He finally gets up, goes downstairs and then down to the basement. He was down there for awhile and curiosity got to me, so I piled on a bunch of clothes, shoved my feet in my slippers and shuffled down there. Apparently our pilot light was out, I told him to light it. He says its not the kind you light, its self-ignighting.

We called the repair man and I'm now waiting in this freezing house while Mike got to leave and go sit in a warm class room. They are charging us $160 bucks an hour because it's Saturday. Why couldn't this freaking thing have gone out 2 days ago?

2 comments:

Diana said...

That sucks....hopefully they won't take all day to get there.

Dave Morris said...

Yeah those weekend rates are freaking painful! Glad it's warm again, considering your next option would have been to snuggle up with Mike - and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. ;)