Friday, September 19, 2008

Pictures...






I was taking pictures of Ella and Anna yesterday. Anna kept falling over and Ella was "trying" to help her up...


We went and made pine cone bird feeders in our playgroup Tuesday....well everyone did except Ella. As some of you know, Ella has the weird fear of pine cones. I don't know if it's the texture, if it looks like a bug to her...I don't know. Anyway, she would have none of the pine cone bird feeders, so Ronda went and found her a stick to put the peanut butter and bird seed on. So I know have a peanut butter, bird seed stick feeder hanging from my front tree!!


I'm trying to get a picture of Anna smiling. She is laughing and smiling a little more each day. I just can't seem to get the picture.


We are heading off to our International Pirate day playgroup....pics to follow.

3 comments:

Violet said...

Cute pictures! The pinecone thing will be a great story to tell Ella when she gets older. Too freakin' funny!

AlmostafarmerDeb said...

Oh my gosh, they are growing so fast! They are adorable Paula.
Aunt Deb B :)

Jen said...

waaaaaah! meee needs some baby fixes!!!!! the snarly nose pic cracks me up!!!