Friday, September 26, 2008

For those of you with 2 kids...how do you do it? And I mean little kids...a 2 year old and a 2 month old! What in the hell were we thinking? I don't know how anyone with 2 small kids can ever have a clean house. I don't even want a spotless house, just less cat hair everywhere and the beds made. I can't even do that because as soon as I make them, Ella thinks it fun to rip all the pillows off and make it her own personal trampoline.

Typical day....feed Ella, Feed Anna, clean up after Ella, clean up kitchen. Take shower, get both kids ready...feed Anna. Try and run some errands..although I've only figured out how to go to Target and the grocery store with the both of them. Feed Ella, Feed Anna, clean up after Ella. Pick up all of Ella's toys, put Ella to bed, try to put Anna to bed....

Try to get something done around the house but it's so overwhelming! My bedroom has become the dumping ground for EVERYTHING! So I'm trying to sort through maternity clothes, other clothes that don't fit, stuff that needs to find a new home, trash, diapers, bottles, books, magazines....it's crazy!!

Can you tell I'm having ONE OF THOSE DAYS???? And later I get to drive an hour each way to pick up a catalog show that someone is doing for me, that couldn't even get $200 in sales so know I have to figure out how to get $100 more on her order to enter it.....WTH!!!

Anna's crying....

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I totally feel your pain! Every day I think "What were we thinking having two kids already?" I'm starting to just deal with the clutter everywhere and the messy house because really, what else can you do? And some days I actually get things cleaned up just to have Adam mess it all up again within the hour so I give up. Things will get better! I hope you have a better weekend.

Christy said...

It is tough being the mama of two little babies. I didn't start to feel like I had things under control until Izzy was about 5 or 6 months old.

Sikes Family said...

Hang in There! It sounds like you are having a tough time. Don't worry too much. If you need anything, let me know.

Jen said...

now you understand my chaos! told ya....nananana!!!

hugs dearest sister......call me and vent whenever you need....wish I was there to help!

...and you're talking about getting a dog????? .....on top of the cat hair....crazy girlie! LEARN from my mishaps.....

mom'll be home soon to help.....