Monday, April 21, 2008

Pregnancy and leg cramps...forgot about how bad these were until I was awaken at 5:15am with one in my right calf.....It felt like someone was trying to tear my leg off. If you've ever had one of these you know what I mean, if you haven't, consider yourself lucky!! Pregnancy leg cramps suck...they don't go away very easily and seem to last all day. I was still limping around this morning with I got up and it is STILL tender at 1:30pm.


Ella has gone 3 times now in her potty!! Yeah!! She is getting really good about telling us that she needs a new diaper, most of the time she has already wet/pooped herself but she is telling us!

4 comments:

Jen said...

hhmmm...Ella sitting ON the table eating.....now whooooo does that remind me of??????

I'm postive mom has some photos of some little dark headed child in her underwear sitting on the kitchen table eating butter, or cereal?????

Diana said...

That's great that she's doing well with the potty! :o) Give her hugs & kisses for me!

Paula said...

Jen - it was cereal...which is why I took this pic when I found her up there!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the getting-ready-for-potty-training stuff! Will just screams bloody murder when I sit him on his potty. Last night, I was running his bath & he was on the pot. crying. He gets up & comes over to the tub with me. and pees on my leg.