Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ella is almost 21 months old and she is showing us signs that she is ready for potty training. I can't beleive that she is old enough for that yet.

She has been bringing us diapers when she is poopy and trying to pull her diaper off when it's wet. She woke up this morning dry....couldn't beleive that she went all night with a dry diaper!!So, we went and bought her a potty seat, training pants, these new feel n learn pull ups.....here we go.

I've started doing the purse/bag thing again...www.mythirtyone.com/3568

It's different from Diva girl, in that these bags are ordered and most of them can be monogrammed. They also offer other products.....check out the catalog and if you see something let me know. You can also host your own party online, no matter where you live!!

We are slowly narrowing down the name list, I think we are down to these two:
Delanie (lanie) and Anna....leaning more towards Lanie right now.
And, I still love, love the name Claire but I can't seem to get Mike to warm up to it...I'm still working on him!!

Today is tax day and of course we waited until the very last possible minute to file...of course as in the past, we filed an extension but I still had to do the paperwork and do the whole post office thing. I swear one of these days I will get this done a month ahead. That's my goal!

1 comment:

Chris Johnson said...

I am with you Paula......I love the name Claire!!!

I like the other names also! :D