Monday, March 03, 2008

Baby #2




We went this morning with Mikes parents and my parents to find out the sex of the baby....




It's a girl! I was kinda hoping for a boy but I'm totally happy with having another sweet baby girl. Mike is happy, he really wanted another girl.


So now it begins....finding a name, crib bedding, furniture, new clothes. A lot of things will be able to be passed on to the new baby but I still will want some new things. I won't have to get a new stroller or car seat so I can spend more on new clothes for the little one.



Ella got her first haircut last sunday. I think she is the only 19 month old that is already wearing "product" in her hair. She has super curly hair that needs spray gel and detangler every morning. Here she is posing.....

5 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats on the gilr!! Love Ella's hair cut. She so cute!

Jen said...

YEAH!!!! Keep me in pink!!!

Amy said...

congrats on having another girl! i want all girls-they're so fun!!!

Christy said...

Your ultrasound pictures are fabulous. What a cute little baby!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for little girls!!

Congrats!!