Thursday, February 28, 2008

So I'm spending a week up at my sisters helping out after her surgery and have discovered that two children will be plenty. 4 boys, 3 dogs, 2 pregnant ladies and 1 Ella equals complete chaos.
Ella has decieded that most food is not acceptable and has taken to only eating the following:

Hot dogs
grapes
eggs
apples
any kind of chip ( which is called a cookie)
green beans

Do you know how hard it is to concoct a meal with only these foods? I'm hoping that it's just a spell and she will start eating other foods soon.

So I've started feeling the baby move in the last few days and its a good feeling. Up until this point it's always nerve wracking for me .

2 comments:

Dave Morris said...

I would think that diet would be incredibly EASY. It's all you gotta keep in the house!

Enjoy it in the great, white north!

Christy said...

Feeling the baby move for the first time is always exciting.

Porgie is a little pain in the food department too. Except she hates just about everything except cookies and cackers.