Monday, July 23, 2007

It's coming people, in 4 days, Ella is turning one! One! Where in the world has this last year gone? I have so much to do this week in preparation for her party on Sunday. I'm stressing out way too much about it. I know, I know, nobody will even notice all the little things I'm doing. But, I feel like it is absolutely necessary to tie all the silverware with pretty matching ribbons.

Mike and I went camping last weekend. It was fun, except for the fact that I got sick on Saturday and spent the whole float drinking water and trying to keep myself from hurling. We also were unprepared for the cold weather. When was the last time that is was 50 degrees, in St. Louis, in July? Crazy!! We are now thinking about taking Ella camping in August.....most people think we are crazy but hey, if things get too crazy, the nearest hotel is only like 25 minutes away!!

So other then that, I've just been busy keeping Ella out of everything. Her new favorite game is to pull everything she can out of where it belongs. I'm consistently following behind her picking up DVDs, CDs, Paper, trash, purses, books, guitars, or whatever else is on the floor or within her reach.

2 comments:

Diana said...

I'm very surprised that you..MRS. WEATHER LADY" didn't check the forcast for the weekend. :o)

Let me know if I can do anything to help you prepare for Miss Ella's party.

Anonymous said...

It is RIDICULOUS! how fast this year has gone. I just finished vacuuming all the damn sparkly confetti from Maggie's party. (Note to Paula: DO NOT cover table with sparkly, birthday themed confetti)now I have to finish things for Will's party.

Very, very cool that they shaer a birthday huh??