Monday, July 09, 2007


I know it's been almost two months.....I'm posting now and that's what counts right?

Things have been crazy busy around here. We were in Mexico the last week of June, so all of June I was busy packing, shopping, getting all my purse parties in and more shopping. Then the 4th of July, you get the picture.

Ella is almost a year old!! Can you believe it? I can't believe a year ago she was small enough to fit in my belly and now, well, all I can say is that the girl likes to eat!! She is starting to walk and is into everything. Keeps mommy busy during the day!!

So today at the post office, this older gentleman asks me if she is walking yet. I say no but she's trying to. He says, "oh don't worry honey, she will one day. " Really??? I thought she would just start flying one day. For those that know that song....here's your sign!!!


The other day, Mike and I bought a tent and set it up in the backyard. Ella was trying to help and was having a blast helping us and playing in that thing. We ended up having to take it back after a pole broke and the bag ripped. I guess you get what you pay for.....so the search is back on for the "perfect" tent.

4 comments:

Dave Morris said...

I HAVE the perfect tent... Can't remember where it came from... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Welcome back. How was Mexico?

I KNOW! On the 27th, our baybeees will be 1 year old! That was scary-fast.

Will's not walking yet either. Mostly "cruising".

Violet said...

that cutie pie ella.... look at her, staring up at the clouds, totally relaxed on her back on the tent... gotta love that girlie.

KellyKline said...

She's absolutely adorable!