Tuesday, March 06, 2007

OMG!! Okay, so Ella has learned to do this spitting thing, has been doing it for awhile but has just decided that doing it with a mouth full of food is fun!! So, I'm on the lookout for some type of giant Mom bib, sorta like this one:



This is what Ella looks like after a dinner of green beans that she thought would be fun to spit all over the place. Notice the spoon in hand, I got tired of fighting with her over who was going to hold it....guess who won!And a cute pic, the blackmail pic for when she is older:




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again! With the CUTENESS!!
She is so adorable!

That's funny, Will's bibs look like they've never been worn. He doesn't let one single little bit of food get out of his mouth!

Rachel said...

Jillian tries to eat her bib, so I'm thinking about just smearing the food on it and letting her eat that way. I have to give her at least two other spoons to hold so she doesn't grab (and FLING!) the one with the food on it.

Violet said...

look how pleased she looks with herself! way to be, ella!

Dave Morris said...

When Ella's a contestant on American Idol, I'll be sure to remind her I have a picture of her naked...

Chris Johnson said...

I love those pics, just when you think she can't get any cuter, you see her again and BAM! she is way cuter than the last time you saw her.

Jen said...

Uncle Sean says she looks just like her dad with the spoon!!!

I think she is just gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see you all!!!