Saturday, April 29, 2006


So its a rainy day here in St. Louis and I'm thinking of all the things that we could do today. Of course, my husband would rather spend the day playing his new "Teaching Guitar". I, of course, have a much different view of how today could be spent.

* The garage needs to be cleaned out. I refuse to come home with a new baby and be able to park in the garage.
* Finish painting the Baby Ella's Room.....
* Go check out the St. Charles Home and Garden show
* Work on cleaning up the basement
* Pack up all the old clothes in this house and take them to Goodwill
* Laundry

None of these really sound any good and we will probably spend the day on the couch watching stupid Saturday Afternoon movies.


A couple of months ago, Mike and I bought a dopplar to hear the baby's heartbeat. We could never hear it until this morning. We decieded to try it out and sure enough, there it was. It was really neat to be able to hear that. She has been moving around like crazy the last week (I'm thinking future Olmpyic Gymnast Perhaps?).

2 comments:

Violet said...

nice 'do, mike. he's totally got that whole rocker style goin' on!

Dr. Mike said...

People dig me when I'm all done up!

(Paula is DEFINATELY the better looking half .. err, 3/4 of us!)