Monday, May 02, 2005

This and That....

We just got back from our Cruise to Key West and Cozumel. What a blast!! I didn't think I would like that big boat floating in the middle of the ocean (think of the Titanic) but it was so much fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________

This weekend Mike was out of town on business and I was here supervising the installation of our new patio. It is going to be so nice to have some place to sit in the backyard. My house is a mess from all the rock and such being dragged in, but I guess that is the price I have to pay.

___________________________________________________________________________________

There is this new Italian resturant in our town called Carrabbas. They have some of the best food. Right now, Mike is sleeping off his dinner before watching the last two episodes of House MD. By the way, that is a great show!! If you haven't gotten the chance to watch, you should. Tonight as we were getting ready to pay, my husbands goes to reach for his debit card only to realize, its not there. He had changed clothes and let it laying on the dresser. Thank goodness, I happened to have mine with us otherwise we would have been doing dishes.

___________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: