Friday, May 06, 2005

Home Depot

So during a conversation last night, I learned that Home Depot has bathrooms, for the public. Here is my concern: Do people really spend that much time in Home Depot at one time to have to have a potty break? According to my brother, the king of Home Depot, yes. HE even informed me that they have a coffee station that you can get coffee. Where is this secret mecca for the Home Depot junkies? I have never even seen a sign pointing the way to the restrooms.

Don't most people go into Home Depot, buy a light bulb or whatever and leave. I don't spend hours scouring the aisles looking for a bargain. Do they really do that? Bill (my brother) went on to tell me that he knows how many steps,(yes folks, he has counted the steps), it is from the Contracters enterance to _________. (insert where you are going).

This is sad!! Maybe we need to start a Home Depot annoyomous.

1 comment:

Dr. Mike said...

Home Depot has A COFFEE STATION?! Hell, I'll be back later-- I just remembered we need a light bulb...

(It is funny how Bill knows the Depot so well: It's quicker to call Bill then to find a person in an orange vest to ask directions!)