Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Swing of things

I'm am finally back to work. After 2 months of becoming a vegetable and being held hostage in my home by some unknown viral infection, I am back in the world. After 1 week I am starting to think that I should of stayed home. Things are crazy in the office!!! There is so much to do, get caught up on, that it's going to take me until June to finish all of it.

It's nice to know that our patients missed me. I have had so many people tell me that they are so glad that I'm back. I think that they missed someone knowing what they were doing. (sorry Mike :)) Life is slowly getting back to normal, whatever that is. In a previous post, I think I mentioned that I had lost 20lbs while being sick. I have spend 3 years and lord knows how much money trying to lose that 20lbs and all alone all I had to do was go and get a severe case of food poisoning. Not that I would recommend this to anyone, but if you have tried everything else and had no results, go eat a piece of undercooked chicken and see what that does for you.

No comments: