Friday, March 11, 2005

Spring Clean!!

I hate this time of year. The house has been closed up all winter and now with Spring coming, its time to clean. Whoever came up with the concept? Do people actually wait until Spring to clean their houses? I am washing curtains today, which is a pain in the arse only because after they are cleaned I have to iron them, they are made out of linen or something that wrinkles.

On the topic of cleaning, my vacuum crapped out on me the other day. It was cheap and is about 5 years old, time for a new one. I have been checking out the web looking for the best one, so far I have heard nothing but rave reviews on the Dyson Animal vacuum. It is supposed to suck everything up out of the carpets. They say it comes with a pet attachement tool....hmmmm, I wonder if I could vacuum the cats with it? They won't let me brush them, maybe I could vacuum them......

2 comments:

Dave Morris said...

I once tried to use our dyson animal vacuum on our hamster Frosty.

God rest her soul. That thing SUCKS, now.

Paula said...

Do you guys really have a dyson? wondering how good they really are