Monday, February 21, 2005

working from home

As posted before, I've been sick for the past couple of months. Before that, I was working in my Husbands Chiropractic office doing it all. Lucky for me, he has found a way that I can log on to the office computer and do the work from the house.

I don't know how people do it. This is hard to do. I mean, I can get up, eat breakfast, sit down in my PJs and work. Thats the easy part, the hard part is staying focused enough to do the work for more than 10 minutes. I have to keep telling myself that I'm at work, I have to get this done. I'm starting to think that I'm more of an office person. My brain gets too easily distracted with the TV, whats in the fridge, do I need to do laundry, or maybe I'm missing something good on the internet. Like right now, I should be doing insurance billing, instead I'm writing in my blog complaining that I should be working! How silly is that!!

1 comment:

Dave Morris said...

You know me... I work at home too. I can tell how many twinkies we have in the house, what time Judge Judy comes on and how many web sites feature pictures of Kate Hudson's tits.

So don't feelbad.