Thursday, January 31, 2008

It has started snowing. They say that by this time tomorrow we could up to 10 inches of snow. That is a lot for St. Louis....I'm sure everyone was out this morning stocking up on the bread and milk. Because we don't have snowplows and won't be able to get out for days. I do admit that I did go the store and get milk yesterday. I wasn't going to run out of milk for Ella and have to drag her out in the snow.


Aunt Jen sent us some beautiful dresses for Miss Ella, isn't she just the cutest? She is getting so big and saying so much. Although she is talking a lot, I think she is still so frusterated about not being able to tell us excatly what she needs.




We had her 18 month checkup and she was 25lbs and 33 inches long. Dr. said she is doing great. I'm a little concerend about how she will act when the new baby gets here. I'm hoping that she will be young enough that it won't faze her too much.


Speaking of new babies, I've been doing great. Still haven't heard the heartbeat but hopefully next week at our Dr. appt we will. That always makes me feel better. I'm 14 weeks and already busting out of my jeans. I'm in the maternity clothes already.....


Just so you all know, the Christmas wreath is STILL hanging over my fireplace. Any bets on how long it will take my procrastinating husband to take it down?


5 comments:

Jen said...

Are those pigtail nubbins sticking out of her head??????

Too CUTE!!! THANKS!!!!!

Dave Morris said...

Mmmmm, french toast. I think I'll make some....

Paula said...

Yes, she's finally got enough hair for pigtails!

Anonymous said...

oh my God! She is getting so big!

Diana said...

Cute dresses!

If it makes you feel any better.... my wreath is still hanging above our TV...I keep forgetting about it.