Sunday, November 25, 2007

Almost 2 years ago Mike and I found out that we were pregnant with Miss Ella. It was the day before Thanksgiving and I had been feeling kinda crappy for a few days, so we decieded to take the test....



Fast Forward to Friday Morning...Day after Thanksgiving...Not feeling so hot so I thought what the heck, I'll take a test...Yep, You guessed it....We will be adding a new addition to the family the end of July 2008!!



It's kinda sad to think that Ella will no longer be my baby...I've got to learn how to love 2 babies....

5 comments:

AlmostafarmerDeb said...

Loving more than one baby comes natural, relax, it will happen for you too. Congrats on the new baby!

Anonymous said...

OH MY!!! Congratulations!!

Violet said...

You don't have to learn how to love a second baby. It will happen just as easily as it did for Miss Ella.

I'm just thrilled that Sparky will have a playmate.

Jen said...

yep, there's no learning curve. I was afraid of that when I was prego with Grant....couldn't imagine HOW I could love another baby as much as I loved Charles.....but it jsut happens....a mothers heart just grows.......hugs....love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, it just comes naturally on loving more than one! Wanted to wish you a happy 30th Birthday!!