Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm a horibble blogger, I've learned to accept it...so should all of you!!







Things have been busy around here. I've deciede to quit Diva Girl. I really love the company but I just can't keep up with the 8 parties a month that they require me to do. But, I am looking into a new business that is similar to Diva Girl but I don't have the montly party requirement....





Ella has been busy...well, being busy!! She is everywhere, into everything and loves to play with anything that isn't really a toy. Mike and I have talked that for Christmas, she will be getting her own remote, cell phone, box of wire, ect. to play with.





We bought her Halloween costume...isn't she just cute as a bug!!




Ella loves my purses. Her she is carrying one around the house. She gets it around her neck and carries it that way...I guess she is on her way out!





Mike and I (with Daves help) are in the process of putting in new kitchen/bathroom floors. I will post the before and after shots when it is finished.

8 comments:

Amy said...

are you going to finish out the parties you already have booked? I need my free purse! I bought Alivia's costume on Ebay, I can't wait to get it, she's going to be a butterfly. Ella has great taste-she's carrying the same purse I have!!

Paula said...

Yes, I'm going to finish out my parties. The new girl that is taking over for me, may do some of my Nov. parties but I won't leave anybody hanging!!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like that purse!

A friend of mine was doing soething like that only with jewelry. How do you book 8 parties a month?? seems like a lot to me.

We have WIll's costume (lion) I'm trying to talk Maggie OUT of being the Pink Power Ranger. She's never even SEEN the Power Rangers, I don't know where she got that idea from, but I'm going to take her to the store & let her pick something out. I used to make all the costumes, but I didn't have the time or energy to get it together this year.

Jen said...

oh, my bella bug is a cutie!!!! Give her loves from Auntie Jen!!!

Christy said...

Ella is the cutest bug! Porgie is going to be a duck. I spent way too much money on her costume, but she looks absolutely adorable in it.

Violet said...

cute halloween costume. the skunk would've been cute, too. although, you could put her in almost anything and she'd adorable.

Dave Morris said...

I have a few old cell phones lying around, if she'd like one! ;)

Jen said...

you suck at blogging......