Friday, August 19, 2005

My List

I stole this from somebody, don't remember who, thought it would be cool

10 years ago... Lets see, I would have been getting ready to start my Senior year of High School, (go bulldogs). If I remember correctly, I was spending every morning(7:00am-9:30am)the week before school started at cheer practice. The spring before we qualified for state and that was coming up. Working as a 3rd key holder at Vanity in Mid Rivers Mall. Driving my parents crazy and getting into all kinds of trouble I'm sure.

5 years ago... August 2000. Have to try to remember. This was a bad year. Gary died in May, I moved home from Arizona in May. I was living in an apartment in Bridgeton with my cousin Madeleine getting ready to start UMSL. Trying to find my life.

1 year ago...August 2004. I was somewhere in South America. My step-father took, Me and my husband and my brother and his wife on a week long trip to Costa Rica and Peru. It was the most amazing thing that I have done in my life so far. We stayed at the base of an erupting volcano, climbed Machu Picchu, and ate some food I don't even want to know what it was. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!

Yesterday... cleaned the house, grocery shopped, cooked dinner(FYI wax paper doesn't bake well), went to my brothers to finish Mikes poker table.

Today...Finish cleaning the house, running to Costco, babysitting my neice and nephew for a couple of hours.

Tomorrow... Sleep in, then clean up the house after the poker party tonight. Head to my inlaws house that evening for more poker.

5 snacks I enjoy... Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies! Chips and Salsa, Buttery Popcorn, Slim Jims, Doritos

5 bands that i know the lyrics of MOST of their songs.. This one is a little tougher.... Garth Brooks, Jessica Simpson, Chicago, I'll come back to this one.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000... Travel the world with my honey, donate a chunk my community, Buy a bunch of cool toys, share with family and closest friends, invest a bunch to live off the interest comfortably.

5 locations I'd like to run away to... Australia, Hawaii, Carribean, Italy, London (I've heard they have great shopping there).

5 bad habits I have... Smoking when I'm drinking, Picking my lip (nervous twitch), being very shy in new situations, not keeping in touch with old friends, forgetting to recharge batteries

5 things I like doing...Surfing ebay, reading, sleeping, eating, spending time with Mike.

5 TV shows I like...Friends, Anyone loves Raymond, any reality show, Days of our lives ( I know, I know), cooking shows

5 movies I like... The Sweetest Thing, Step-Mom, Napolian Dynamite (flipping sweet), Beauty and the Beast, Dirty Dancing

5 famous people I'd like to meet... Robin Williams, Oprah, Jessica Simpson, John Travolta and Albert Einstein

5 biggest joys at the moment... Mike, sigma the cat, our new office, knowing that my house is clean....

3 comments:

Chris Johnson said...

I like that I think I will do something like that also on my blog.

Dave Morris said...

First of all, that was only 4 biggest joys at the moment.

Second, you like Slim Jims? That Mike's a lucky bastard.

Paula said...

What is the crap? I'm getting spam blogs now?